The Sleepy Fox® Snuggle Cave Bed soothes and comforts your pet by fulfilling their natural sleeping instincts.
Does your dog like to snuggle under the covers or lie under furniture? If so, they are telling you that they crave the protection and security of their natural sleeping environment.
In the wild, dogs were den animals and slept in caves for protection. Domesticated dogs still carry this instinct and prefer to sleep in a protected and covered space.
Dogs have four main sleeping instincts: they seek a protective cover for security and safety, they like to lean against something for support, and they want to fluff their sleeping place/mattress to the perfect shape.
The patented Snuggle Cave Bed by Sleepy Fox® fulfills all of these sleeping instincts with 1) a fluffy and cozy cave cover to give your dog privacy and security, 2) a unique air opening ensuring your dog gets fresh air at all times and keeps them safe, 3) structured side bolsters that support your dog and will not allow the bed to roll or tip over when they lean, and 4) a separate center mattress that allows your dog to shape their sleeping cushion to perfection.
Sleeping Benefits for your dog:
- The Sleepy Fox® Snuggle Cave Bed soothes and comforts your dog by fulfilling their natural sleeping instincts
- The cave cover offers your dog the security and privacy they crave
- The cave front is supported by a hidden (removable) flexible tube, and stays open for your dog at all times
- The back of the cave top lies down on the bed to snuggle your dog like a blanket
- The cave cover is lined in super cuddly Sherpa fleece to snuggle your dog in softness
- The innovative back air-opening provides fresh air, keeping them safe, and helps to regulate the temperature inside of the cave
- The thick side-bolsters support your dog’s sleeping position and gives them support for leaning
- The separate center mattress lets your dog fluff their sleeping space to perfection
- Hypoallergenic pillow fills are dust and allergen resistant
Design Benefits for you:
- The clean and modern design looks beautiful in your home
- Bolster bed and cave cover are one piece. Cave cover is not removable from bed
- Convenient and attractive vegan-leather carrying handles make moving the bed easy
- Four separate inner-cushion chambers ensure that the bed keeps its shape
- Center mattress is double sided letting you choose between soft Sherpa Fleece or matching bolster fabric
- Zippers are placed on the inside of the bed to protect the floor from potential scratches
- Water resistant nylon bottom panel
- Cave top is permanently attached to bed cover; cave and bed are one piece
- Bed covers are removable via interior zipper and machine washable
- Ethically produced in Europe with love
65l x 55w x 40h cm (21.5 x 26 x 16")
Center mattress measures 55 x 45cm (22 x 18")
Cave opening is 40cm (16”) high from floor
Best for cats and dogs up to 8kg (18 lb)
85l x 75w x 55h cm (33.5 x 29.5 x 22")
Center mattress measures 75 x 65cm (30 x 26")
Cave opening is 55cm (22”) high from floor
Best for dogs up to 18kg (40 lb)
110l x 85w x 65h cm (43 x 33 x 26")
Center mattress measures 95 x 65cm (37.5x26")
Cave opening is 65cm (26”) high from floor
Best for dogs up to 40kg (88 lb)
- Bed cover: premium upholstery fabric - 100% polyester, wrinkle-resistant
- Cushion and cave top lining: soft Sherpa fleece - 100% polyester
- Vegan-friendly leather trim: OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified - 100% PU with woven polyester backing
- Inner cushion fill (Premium Soft Touch Collection): shredded foam
- Inner cushion covers: thick non-woven polypropylene - tear resistant, water repellent, breathable and biodegradable
- Bed cover:
- Fabric is semi-stain resistant; simply wipe spots clean before they have a chance to set into fabric
- We recommend regular pet hair removal with a lint roller to keep your Sleepy Fox® looking good
- Remove cave support from channel on right hand side
- Remove bed covers and machine wash at 30 ˚C (cold) on the gentle cycle
- Wash with mild detergent
- Do not use bleach or harsh detergents
- Hang to dry
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Inner cushions: (Always follow instructions on the washing labels)
- Inner cushion covers are made from thick, non-woven fabric which repels liquids - spills on the inner pillows are easily wiped away
- Spot clean only
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Super Qualität, superschnelle Lieferung und meine Hündin mag die Höhle sehr gern. Ich würde es toll finden, wenn man im hinteren Teil des Bettes auch noch einen Bogen einführen könnte. Ich denke im Sommer ist es meinem Hund in der Höhle zu warm, da sie ja quasi immer zugedeckt ist . Mit einem weiteren Bogen im himteren Teil könnte man die Höhle sommertauglich und luftiger machen.
My small dog loves to bury under the covers and sleep in small spaces. The Sleepy Fox snuggle cave is great for her! It is soft and warm and she fits perfectly inside with some room to spare. The materials feel high quality and it looks good too. Really delighted with this bed!
Sadie my mini golden doodle loves her bed and so do I. She is super comfortable in it, sleeps all night long in it. The quality is beyond top notch and rivals any luxury brand dog bed I can find. Well worth the cost and in fact could see it being much higher. Love!
Overall we’re very pleased with this bed. Quality and craftsmanship seem high, love that the pad is reversible, and it’s a unique design that makes nervous dogs a bit more comfortable. Our newly adopted rescue loves the extra comfort of the top section over her head.
Our 4 month old dachshund loves this bed and snuggles inside. Even our bigger dog who barely fits in tried it once. I’m giving the bed 4 stars only because I wish the top would be a little firmer. The fuzzy inside falls down rather low and makes it more a tight burrow rather than a cave. Otherwise it’s great so far.