What size Snuggle Cave Bed does my dog need?
No one knows your dog better than you. Observe their sleeping habits, do they like to snuggle under the covers, into pillows? Do they like to curl up when they sleep? Do they like to stretch out?
If they like to take up lots of room when they sleep, or they twist and turn and move around whilst dreaming the night away, you might want to size up. If your dog likes to sleep curled up, they should have plenty of room in the recommended size bed for their weight. Pay attention to the cave opening height measurement, as particularly tall dogs might like a larger size.
Terrier and hunting breeds are especially happy in small covered spaces. The Sleepy Fox® Snuggle Cave Dog Bed fulfills all their natural sleep instincts.
Which bed is right for me and my pet?
DIMENSIONS of the snuggle cave bed
Snuggle Cave Bed Sizes by Dog Breed
In addition to cats, the following dog breeds love the Sleepy Fox® Snuggle Cave Bed
Comparison of Sizes
65l x 55w x 40h cm (21.5 x 26 x 16")
Center mattress measures 55 x 45cm (22 x 18")
Cave opening is 40cm (16”) high from floor
Best for cats and dogs up to 10kg (22 lb)
85l x 75w x 55h cm (33.5 x 29.5 x 22")
Center mattress measures 75 x 65cm (30 x 26")
Cave opening is 55cm (22”) high from floor
Best for dogs up to 20kg (44 lb)
110l x 85w x 65h cm (43 x 33 x 26")
Center mattress measures 95 x 65cm (37.5x26")
Cave opening is 65cm (26”) high from floor
Best for dogs up to 40kg (88 lb)
- This size guide is for dogs that are average size for their breed
- If your dog is longer, taller or heavier than average for their breed, or heavier than the max. recommended weight class for each size, we recommend sizing up
- You know your dog best. How do they like to sleep? Do they like to curl up small or stretch out long? If they like to stretch out, we recommend sizing up
- If you do not see your dog breed on this list, please reference a similar breed and size to determine which size bed will suit your dog best
- If you are still unsure, see our FAQ page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.