The Sleepy Fox® Snuggle Cave Bed soothes and comforts your pet by fulfilling their natural sleeping instincts.
Does your dog like to snuggle under the covers or lie under furniture? If so, they are telling you that they crave the protection and security of their natural sleeping environment.
In the wild, dogs were den animals and slept in caves for protection. Domesticated dogs still carry this instinct and prefer to sleep in a protected and covered space.
Dogs have four main sleeping instincts: they seek a protective cover for security and safety, they like to lean against something for support, and they want to fluff their sleeping place/mattress to the perfect shape.
The patented Snuggle Cave Bed by Sleepy Fox® fulfills all of these sleeping instincts with 1) a fluffy and cozy cave cover to give your dog privacy and security, 2) a unique air opening ensuring your dog gets fresh air at all times and keeps them safe, 3) structured side bolsters that support your dog and will not allow the bed to roll or tip over when they lean, and 4) a separate center mattress that allows your dog to shape their sleeping cushion to perfection.
Sleeping Benefits for your dog:
- The Sleepy Fox® Snuggle Cave Bed soothes and comforts your dog by fulfilling their natural sleeping instincts
- The cave cover offers your dog the security and privacy they crave
- The cave front is supported by a hidden (removable) flexible tube, and stays open for your dog at all times
- The back of the cave top lies down on the bed to snuggle your dog like a blanket
- The cave cover is lined in super cuddly Sherpa fleece to snuggle your dog in softness
- The innovative back air-opening provides fresh air, keeping them safe, and helps to regulate the temperature inside of the cave
- The thick side-bolsters support your dog’s sleeping position and gives them support for leaning
- The separate center mattress lets your dog fluff their sleeping space to perfection
- Hypoallergenic pillow fills are dust and allergen resistant
Design Benefits for you:
- The clean and modern design looks beautiful in your home
- Bolster bed and cave cover are one piece. Cave cover is not removable from bed
- Convenient and attractive vegan-leather carrying handles make moving the bed easy
- Four separate inner-cushion chambers ensure that the bed keeps its shape
- Center mattress is double sided letting you choose between soft Sherpa Fleece or matching bolster fabric
- Zippers are placed on the inside of the bed to protect the floor from potential scratches
- Water resistant nylon bottom panel
- Cave top is permanently attached to bed cover; cave and bed are one piece
- Bed covers are removable via interior zipper and machine washable
- Ethically produced in Europe with love
65l x 55w x 40h cm (21.5 x 26 x 16")
Center mattress measures 55 x 45cm (22 x 18")
Cave opening is 40cm (16”) high from floor
Best for cats and dogs up to 8kg (18 lb)
85l x 75w x 55h cm (33.5 x 29.5 x 22")
Center mattress measures 75 x 65cm (30 x 26")
Cave opening is 55cm (22”) high from floor
Best for dogs up to 18kg (40 lb)
110l x 85w x 65h cm (43 x 33 x 26")
Center mattress measures 95 x 65cm (37.5x26")
Cave opening is 65cm (26”) high from floor
Best for dogs up to 40kg (88 lb)
- Bed cover: OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, premium upholstery fabric - 100% polyester, wrinkle-resistant
- Cushion and cave top lining: soft Sherpa fleece - 100% polyester
- Vegan-friendly leather trim: OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified - 100% PU with woven polyester backing
- Inner cushions:
- Our high-quality inner cushion fillings are lightweight and lofty giving your pet a heavenly sleep while being strong enough to support their weight and joints
- Inner cushions are dust and allergen resistant for your pet’s health and comfort
- Fillings: siliconized polyester and shredded foam mix
- Inner cushion covers:
- Thick non-woven polypropylene - tear resistant, water repellent, breathable and biodegradable
- Bed cover:
- Fabric is semi-stain resistant; simply wipe spots clean before they have a chance to set into fabric
- We recommend regular pet hair removal with a lint roller to keep your Sleepy Fox® looking good
- Remove cave support from channel on right hand side
- Remove bed covers and machine wash at 30 ˚C (cold) on the gentle cycle
- Wash with mild detergent
- Do not use bleach or harsh detergents
- Hang to dry
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Inner cushions: (Always follow instructions on the washing labels)
- Inner cushion covers are made from thick, non-woven fabric which repels liquids - spills on the inner pillows are easily wiped away
- Spot clean only
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
A fantastic dog cave, very well done. The shipment was very fast and I had a great availability of the seller under every aspect. Highly recommended seller, buy with confidence 🔝
Our Parson Russell Marley loves the cave. The day it arrived he didn´t even get up to say hi to the family when they came home. The bed is super cosy and from high quality.
We ordered a size S first, but changed it into the next size. Marley is only 7 kg, but he is tall and I think size M fits better for him.
I´m glad we found the Cave Bed for our dog and I´m also really satisfied with the customer service.
My dog loves his bed but I have to keep propping up the hood as it snuggles over him and he overheats so he isn’t inside it fir long. He lies on top but with good the surface area to lie on is smaller. When he was a pup he hid under a Recliner chair as he saw it as his cave.i thought this bed would be a great idea but he lies on top more than Inside it as he overheats as hood blankets him. If good was sturdier or another support rod at back it would be so much better.
Great material and stitching quality but I wouldn’t recommend sorry 😞
Genau so wie beschrieben ind erwartet. Gute Qualität. Unsere französische Bulldogge hat es sofort hat es sofort sngenommen
Von Tag 1 an hat Murphy das Körbchen geliebt. Wir haben es keine Sekunde bereut und der Mops ist auch glücklich.